Iowa State Fair Free Entertainment
How do you Fair? What are the the things you can’t miss, the things you always need to eat or see or do? With over 1 million attendees and 11 days, there is so much to see and do at the Iowa State Fair, August 13-23, 2020.
FREE ENTERTAINMENT FACTS
The Blue Band has been one of the longest free stage acts, celebrating over 30 years and completing their run at the Fair in 2017.
Popular bands, the Nadas first came to the Fair in 2000 and Hairball started performing in 2003.
These entertainers first appeared on a free stage at the Fair before performing in the Grandstand:
- John Michael Montgomery (free stage in 1993, Grandstand in 1995 and 1997)
- Bryan White (free stage in 1995, Grandstand in 1997 and 1998)
- Trick Pony (free stage 2001, Grandstand in 2002 and 2003)
- Gary Allen (free stage 1999, Grandstand in 2004, 2007 and 2009)
- Cross Canadian Ragweed (free stage 2004, Grandstand 2005)
- Dierks Bentley (free stage 2004, Grandstand 2007 and 2016)
- Shooter Jennings (free stage 2006, Grandstand 2008)
- Chuck Wicks (free stage 2008, Grandstand 2009)
- Candy Coburn (free stage 2008, Grandstand 2009, 2010)
- The Band Perry (free stage 2011, Grandstand 2012)
- Tenth Avenue North (free stage 2011, Grandstand 2012)
- Lady Antebellum (free stage 2008, Grandstand 2014 and 2016)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.