Iowa State Fair Grandstand Tickets on Sale Saturday
Monday, April 29, 2013 Des Moines, IA
Tickets for the much-anticipated Iowa State Fair Grandstand shows will go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. through all Ticketmaster outlets. The 2013 line-up is presented by U.S. Cellular.
This year’s line-up includes performances from top country artists Toby Keith, Gary Allan and Alan Jackson as well as Grammy award-winning rock artists Train. FormerSaturday Night Livecomedians Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller and Kevin Nealon will offer their own unique flavor of comedy in a stand-up routine, and pop sensations Carly Rae Jepsen and The Wanted will offer up their own multi-platinum hits.
Print at home discounted admission tickets are also on sale now at www.iowastatefair.org. Fairgoers can purchase gate admission tickets online and print their own tickets at no extra charge. Fairgoers can also purchase food tickets, Fair Play Packs, midway tickets, zipline passes and 11-day punch cards online and have them mailed to them directly for a nominal fee.
Tickets for all concert and track events will go on sale Saturday, May 4, at 10 a.m. through all Ticketmaster outlets, online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000. All concert events are reserved seating; track events are general admission. Beginning July 8, the Fair’s Ticket Office will be open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to Noon on Saturday for walk-up orders only (no mail, phone or fax orders). Convenience charges will apply to all tickets. Grandstand tickets do not include Fair admission. Gate admission must be purchased separately.
A complete listing of event dates, times and ticket prices follows:
2013 Iowa State Fair Grandstand Line-up presented by U.S. Cellular
- Thursday, August 8 - Casting Crowns with special guest Jeremy Camp, 8 p.m., $30
- Friday, August 9 - Happy Together Tour 2013 starring The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie, Gary Puckett & the Union Gap, Chuck Negron, Mark Lindsay and Gary Lewis, 8 p.m., $25
- Saturday, August 10 - Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller and Kevin Nealon from SNL, 8 p.m., $38
- Sunday, August 11 - Dierks Bentley with special guest Justin Moore, 8 p.m., $39
- Monday, August 12 - Deery Brothers Summer Series for Late Models, IMCA Sport Mods, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Hobby Stocks and Karl Chevrolet Dirt Trucks, 5:30 p.m. Hot Laps, 6 p.m. Races, $17 adults, $5 children ages 6-11, free for ages 5 and under
- Tuesday, August 13 - Victoria Justice with special guest Pentatonix, 8 p.m., $29
- Wednesday, August 14 - Grand Outlaw National Tractor and Truck Pull sponsored by Iowa Farmer Today, 2 p.m., $20 Adults, $10 children ages 6-11, free for ages 5 and under
- Thursday, August 15 - Toby Keith’s Hammer Down Tour presented by Ford F-Series with special guest Kip Moore, 8 p.m., $49
- Friday, August 16 - Train with special guest Matt Nathanson, 8 p.m., $39
- Saturday, August 17 - Demolition Derby: Modified Weld, Stock Weld and Compact Weld; Figure Eight: Front Wheel Drive and Rear Wheel Drive, 11:30 a.m., $15 adults, $5 children ages 6-11, free for ages 5 and under
- Saturday, August 17 - Carly Rae Jepsen with special guest The Wanted, 8 p.m., $35
- Sunday, August 18 - Alan Jackson and Gary Allan, 8 p.m., $39
About Iowa State Fair
Frequently ranked as one of the top events in the country, the Iowa State Fair is the single largest event in the state of Iowa and one of the oldest and largest agricultural and industrial expositions in the country. Annually attracting more than a million people from all over the world, the Iowa State Fair, located at East 30th and East University, just 10 minutes from downtown Des Moines, is Iowa’s greatest celebration with a salute to the best in agriculture, industry, entertainment and achievement. Nothing Compares to Fair Favorites, August 8-18, 2019. For more information, visit www.iowastatefair.org.