Iowa State Fair "Non Stop Fun" Makes the Perfect Gift
Thursday, December 3, 2009 Des Moines, IA
The Iowa State Fair not only offers “Non Stop Fun” in the summer but this December it’s also has non-stop shopping for everyone on your list.
The Fair’s month-long open house in the Administration Building is open to the public. Beginning weekdays December 4 through December 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 pm. Attendees can enjoy cookies and hot cider while browsing official Fair merchandise and tickets for the perfect gift!
Special Holiday Open House hours will be Saturday, December 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, December 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Online shoppers will find adult admission tickets and punch cards on sale now at iowastatefair.org. Merchandise, including the special Ticket and a Tee for $20 offer, will be available at blueribbonfoundation.org beginning December 4.
Deals on gifts you’ll only find at the Fair:
• A free adult admission ticket with purchase of a 2010 logo t-shirt, just $20. Also available at the Blue Ribbon Foundation’s web site beginning December 4.
• Get one free day on a punch card purchase (11 adult admission punches), now $70 (regularly $77). Also available at the Fair’s web site.
• Receive a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend at the Open House! Receive a $5 coupon for one of the following locations at the 2010 Fair: Cattleman’s Beef Quarters, the Iowa Turkey Federation booth, or the Iowa Pork Tent. (Coupons assigned randomly.)
• Enter to win a gift basket valued at $200. Includes four adult admission tickets, It’s a Fair Game board game, a bottle of 2009 Iowa State Fair Chancellor wine, the 2009 wine chiller, windshirt, two t-shirts, two hats and the 2006 and 2008 Iowa State Fair cookbooks. Drawing will be held December 18. Entries available at the Open House.
• Plus, gift certificates and more gift ideas than you can shake a stick at! Limited edition “It’s a Fair Game” board games; embroidered hat, gloves and scarf sets; and Fair sweatshirts just to name a few.
Offers valid through December 30, 2009. Quantities are limited. For online orders, shipping and handling fees apply. Please allow one week for mailing time.
About the Iowa State Fair
The 2010 Iowa State Fair is set for “Non Stop Fun” August 12-22. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or check out www.iowastatefair.org.