Holiday Gift Ideas
It's never too early to invest in some Fair fun for the loved ones on your holiday shopping list. Fair admission tickets are perfect for grab bags, stocking stuffers and holiday cards.
If you have already completed your purchase, click here and log in to download and print your tickets.
Get those 2015 Fair tickets now and save nearly 30 percent. You can print your tickets at home or choose to have them mailed to you.
• Adult tickets (ages 12+): $8
• Child tickets (ages 6-11): $4
• Ages 5 and under admitted free every Fair day
Enjoy an even bigger benefit when buying early: print at home tickets have a coupon for a free small Potato Olé® with purchase at participating Iowa-area Taco John’s. Coupon expires 9/30/15. See store for details. (Please note: ticket must remain intact for valid Fair admission.)
Buy a convenient punch card with 11 days of adult Fair admission for just $88. Each punch is good for one admission to the Fair. Cards may be used by individuals or families. Choose to have them mailed to you or stop by the Administration Building on the Fairgrounds between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Monday – Friday).
Purchase punch cards online and have them mailed to you.
Soft Shell Pullover
Looking for a new jacket for the fall? Look no further! With our soft-shelled, fleeced-lined pullover you can show your love for the Fair and stay warm and dry at the same time.
- Color: Deep red with silver lining and embroidery
- Sizes: XS-4XL
- Price: $38 (XS-XL), $40 (2XL), $43 (3XL) and $45 (4XL)
- For both men and women (sizing is in men’s) – limited quantities available for each size
- “Iowa State Fair” embroidered on left side
- 100% polyester woven, shell-bonded to a 100% polyester micro fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable – sheds light wind and rain
- Zip-through cadet collar with chin guard
- Open cuffs and hem
Purchase pullovers online and have them mailed to you (a 5% processing fee applies; please allow 10-14 days for delivery), or order by phone at 515-262-3111, ext. 213. Pullovers can also be purchased at the Administration Building on the Fairgrounds between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Monday – Friday).
Additional Fair merchandise and apparel, including the Butter Cow Security t-shirts, are available through the Blue Ribbon Foundation. Please note, shipping is charged on all orders from the Blue Ribbon Foundation site.