To ensure inclusion in the 2015 competitive classes, entry forms and fees must have been submitted prior to the deadlines listed below.
June 13 (no late entries accepted)
- Fine Art (Deliver artwork and entry form/fee to the Fairgrounds, submit artwork digitally via email (entry form/fee must be mailed) or submit artwork and entry form/fee by mail.)
June 13 & 14 (no late entries accepted)
- Photography (Deliver photos and entry form/fee to the Fairgrounds or submit artwork and entry form/fee by mail. Mailed entries must be postmarked May 18 - June 6.
July 1 (late entries accepted until July 8 with payment of a late fee)
- Ag. & Hort. - Farm Crops*
- Ag. & Hort. - Fruit Crops*
- Ag. & Hort. - Vegetable Crops*
- Angora Goat
- Beef Cattle
- Boer Goat
- Commercial Wine*
- Creative Arts & Crafts*
- Dairy Cattle
- Dairy Goat
- Doll Houses & Miniature Rooms*
- Fabric & Threads*
- Oenology - Amateur Wine & Beer Making
- Wood Projects
July 1 (no late entries accepted)
- 4-H (Enter through County Extension Office; Iowa 4-H members only.)
- FFA (Enter through FFA Ag Instructor; Iowa FFA members only.)
July 14 (no late entries accepted)
- Ag Mechanics & Technology*
- Cowgirl Queen*
- Sheep Shearing (Entries accepted up until the contest with $10 late fee.)
- Stock Dog Trials
- Wool Show
August 1 (no late entries accepted)
- Apiary - Beekeeping
* Must be a resident of Iowa to enter.
Questions? Contact the Competitive Events Department at 515-262-3111 ext. 207.