Welcome back, Registered Campers
To make sure everyone’s Fair time camping experience is as enjoyable as possible, we ask our Registered Campers to read through the documents below and adhere to all the camping rules and guidelines.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Registered camping is closed for 2017.
ADA Accessible Spots
The Iowa State Fair is offering ADA accessible sites to registered campers. Not a registered camper yet? Visit the Non-Registered Camping page for more information, including a non-registered camper information packet or to be placed on the camping wait list.
Anyone who qualifies for disabled parking privileges and has a disabled parking placard, tabs or license plates may park in disabled camping spaces.
- DMV tag, stickers or license plate will be requested upon check-in.
- The disabled individual must stay on the site for the duration of the reservation.
- If an ADA site is not reserved by a registered camper, it will be opened to non-registered campers.
The available sites are:
- 7-A-35 Full Utility 20’ x 30’
- 5-D-10 Electric 20’ x 33’
- 5-D-13 Electric 20’ x 35’
- 4-E-9 Electric 20’ x 25.5’
- 11-A-7 Full Utility 20’ x 30’
- 6-M-1 Full Utility 20’ x 35’
- 6-M-2 Electric 20’ x 35’
- 6-M-3 Electric 20’ x 35’
If you choose to camp on an ADA spot, you will pay for that spot’s utility. You won’t lose your current camp spot, but it will be rented out for this year’s fair. You cannot maintain your current spot and purchase a second ADA spot. After the fair, the ADA spots will all be released for rental for next year’s fair. The ADA spots will never be listed as a primary camping spot under an individual’s name. The ADA spots are only available on a first come first serve basis and once they are registered for, they will be unavailable. It is our goal to try and add more ADA spots each year as turnover occurs. To reserve an accessible spot please call 515.262.3111 ext. 264.